Cocktails, Cupcakes, and Canvas
Join us for a night of drinking cocktails, eating cupcakes, painting a fall theme on canvas (don't worry, we'll have step by step instructions!), and listening to live music.
The event will take place at P'Dilly's on October 20th from 6:30 pm -8:30 pm.
Your ticket for the event will include:
- 2 cocktails made by the amazing Lynda LaCoax, owner of Life Support Holistic Heath.
- 2 cupcakes made by the cupcake queen Machelle Staggs, owner of P'Dilly's cupcakes.
- 16 x16 Canvas painting and instruction by Emily Newman, owner of Emily Newman Fine Art.
- Songs to jam to by Stephanie Zarliing, self-made rockstar and practically famous in Cookeville.
- So much laughing that you will most likely burn all the calories from cocktails and cupcakes :)
Seating is limited to 25 spots so register early so you don't miss out!