Valentine’s Cocktails, Cupcakes, and Canvas
Join us for a night of drinking cocktails, eating cupcakes, painting a Valentine’s theme on canvas (don't worry, we'll have step by step instructions!), and listening to live music.
The event will take place at P’Dilly’s on Saturday, February 9th and you have the option between two different times! The 1st will be from 4-6pm and the second from 7-9pm. Choose the time that works best for you.
Your ticket for the event will include:
- 2 cocktails handcrafted by the amazing Lynda LaCoax, owner of Life Support Holistic Heath.
- 2 cupcakes paired perfectly with the cocktails made by the cupcake queen Machelle Staggs, owner of P'Dilly's cupcakes.
- 16 x16 Canvas painting and instruction by Emily Newman, owner of Emily Newman Fine Art.
- Songs to jam to by Stephanie Zarliing, self-made rockstar and practically famous in Cookeville.
- So much laughing that you will most likely burn all the calories from cocktails and cupcakes :)
Seating is limited to 25 spots so register early so you don't miss out!
There are no refunds on tickets. All sales are final.